Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

And Then...


And then there were Furbabies! Everywhere!
The joy that they bring is immeasurable. The lessons they teach are innumberable. They are grace and mercy and joy in abundance. They love you and show you...all the time. So what if you have to share your bed every once in a while.
Mercy is the big Shiloh Shepherd, Grace is the golden retriever, and Sweet Pea is the tiny 20 year old kitty in the middle of it all. I don't know where Becan and Skippy Joe Lohr (the other 2 kitty kids) are. Must not have gotten the memo about the photo shoot.
Hope it brought a smile to your face.

No comments: