Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Is It Possible?

Abundant life lived simply and deliberately. It is my goal. Is it possible? I seem to get flashes of it and then "real life" happens again. I get swept up and carried in the flow of stuff...
It isn't abundant then, but rather, shallow.
It isn't simple then, but rather, meaningless.
It isn't deliberate then, but rather, mindless.
Arrrgghhh.
God help me!
What do you think?

2 comments:

Donna said...

What was the name of that husband and wife monestary in New York??
Husband

Donna said...

Hey, Husband! Good idea...they will have to let us bring the furry family, too.