Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Making a Difference

With parent - teacher conferences I am always nervous. Am I living up to their expectations? Am I doing the very best I can for their little darling? Even though I have a fairly regular contact with many of my parents, there are always some who want to come and they did.
All of the conferences went well and it was humbling to hear how much of what we do at school is going home. It is stressfull, but rewarding, to know the amount of advice that we can give - and they listen to.
Stevie and I are a great team.
We are making a difference and so we continue.

2 comments:

MonchyB said...

I agree you two are a great team.

MonchyB said...

New blog look! Nice!