Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cute! Cute! Cute!

This is some of what I have been doing with our snowy vacation days. I think they are too cute, but I might be biased! Almost makes me wish I had little kids of my own to dress. What do you think?

This one is for Calan in NM. His brother, Liam, got the very first one I ever made...now Calan is wearing that one, too.
This one has a little felt flower and a rectangle that says "MEOW" on the back of the shirt. Too little to get a good photo to show you.

You can barely see the word TWEET down the side of the woolie.
This one also has a tag on the back that says WOOF! in green felt.
Aside from the one for Calan, the other three will be at Mountain Made for my show in March. I think I will put them on teddy bears to display. What do you think? Are they cute? What's a good price? Help me out mommas.



7 comments:

Connie Kimble-Amtower said...

You already know I love them! I think the bottom doggie with orange stripes is my fave. Nice work!!

Donna said...

I will bring them and show them to you in person when we go back to school. Thanks so much for your encouragement and leaving a comment!

AnneS said...

Way cute! Kids get all the fun! Glad I have my framed woolies! Hope you don't have this much snow for your show in March!

Shawn Graham said...

Too Cute!!! I think the teadybear idea is wonderful! You're so creative...I'm still trying to figure out what my creative "gift" is haha! I want a woolie!

Donna said...

Thanks, ladies! They do look cute on the teddy bears. Shawn, do you want one to wear or hang? I'm thinking of doing some little tiny ones on some sort of cord necklaces...I know you like your jewelry!

Donna said...

ps Anne, I passed my stress test with flying colors. Have a follow up with the cardiologist on Monday after school.

AnneS said...

Glad the stress test went well. Hope the appointment goes well too and everything checks out. Let's keep on the road to health!