Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bucket List

After thinking about this for years and actually doing many of the things on my original list, (helicopter ride, sky diving, travelling, being vegitarian for awhile) I just read Shawn's Bucket List and was inspired to think about mine again.
A Bucket List, if you don't know, is a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket. Here's mine currently:

- see a moose standing in a lake with the mist rising up around him
-dance
-be a comfortable and charming hostess
-keep a clean house
-garden and "put up" food
-laugh a lot
-love a lot
So, that's my list for the time being. What does yours look like?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

-See the Northern Lights
-Go whale watching
-Visit all 50 states
-See the Grand Canyon
-Learn to dance
-Learn to throw pottery on a wheel
-Be a better friend

Donna said...

I am hoping to get the Northern Lights with the moose...
I can help you with pottery..I have a wheel...
Dance like no one is watching!
Can't wait til you move to town...

Shawn Graham said...

Great list Donna! I will be adding more to mine...I love to dance although it's 80's style hahaha - Charlie and I can cut a rug! Keep us posted...I'm thinking that I'm going to give up meat for Lent - I'm a big fan of beef so it will be a challenge!! Take Care xoxoxo

Donna said...

I am going to have to write the list down somewhere because I already can't remember what all I put on it...