Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Peace-full-ness

After all of these days of not working I am getting a real feel for what reitred might be like and I'm likin' it!
I feel refreshed, eager, excited, happy, creative. Many of these things I have not felt in awhile. I am listening for God's word in my life and finding the peace-full-ness that comes!
I do not feel stressed, anxious, needy (for trips to Morgantown or Wal-Mart), tired. I he turned my focus from me to God more...still working on that, of course....recovering sinner and all.
There are still some bumps in the road now and again, but I have for sure entered a season of peace in my life. With this peace comes the desire to reach out again to God's big world.
Thank the Lord!

2 comments:

Shawn Graham said...

Amen! And thank you for your comments...I'm really trying to de-clutter my mind now and just be still so I can "hear." I would love to know where you got your sign that's in your livingroom!!! Glad you enjoyed your time off..looks like it's going to continue for a few more days :)
Enjoy and God Bless!

Donna said...

Got the sign at a craft show in Morgantown. Have you been to the store out by the airport that has primative stuff? Or try that one in Westover...it's that kind of sign.
I love reading your blog. You are such a great writer.