Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snow Writing

I went for a walk up at the track this evening (in the dark, but not really very dark since the snow is so shiny) in an attempt to ease a bit of serious back pain.
I had to climb over a snow plow pile to even get there, but when I did, it was so worth it. Pure snow! No one had been on the track since we got about a foot of snow over the weekend...Yippee! There were a few animal tracks, but not even many of them. I walked around the curve to the straight and it was just too tempting for me. It was a blank slate waiting to be written up on...a rare and wonderful opportunity. So, I began.
I walked and wrote in cursive clear down the straight, around the curve at the far end and back up the other straight. It says:
Believe in the miracle of a baby born to save you. Love came down at Christmas.
Hallelujah. Amen.
Now, if I just had some way to get up in the air and see it all layed out there...
Regardless, I feel better and I have shared the message of Christmas with whoever stumbles upon it before it melts. An hour well spent.
Believe in the miracles in your life...believe in the God of the universe...Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Amen! You inspire me! I can't wait until we get to be walking buddies.

Donna said...

I'm looking forward to walking, too!
Thanks!