Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Beginnings

Another year come and gone. Makes you stop and think...
I had a sweet birthday. Funny cards from friends, sweet cards from the husband and handmade cards from kindergarteners...it just doesn't get much better than that. Well, there was the cake and the other fine gifts. Phone calls, gifts in the mail...and it's snowing again!
After today I want to make a good effort to make the coming year more about others than me. More about God than anything...after today, which is, of course, all about me!
Just kidding...mostly, sort of...
Spent the evening with strong friends of faith, praying for healing of various issues for various folks....wow...just wow.
Happy Birthday, to me!
And Shirley Smith.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Donna said...

Thanks, friend.