Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finnegan

Don't you love that song? Michael Finnegan...begin again. It just feels good in your mouth when you say it. Go ahead and try it...am I right?
OK. Aside from that, I love beginnings and this is certainly the time of the year to be thinking of beginnings. Although I am not inclined to make any "resolutions" this year, I am inclined to continue to strive living my life abundantly and out of my abundance to share generously.
The one thing I do want to do is lose the weight I have gained back. Not very original, I know, but necessary...and doctor's suggestion - might need an order, but we'll see. Haven't done too badly for 2 days! Yippee! Tonight, my little husband and I even went for a walk together in the 12 degree snow storm. It was wonderful. We bundled up, walked fast and sang like crazy people. It was a walk made for the song, "Oh, the weather outside is frightful..." We sang a bit of "Walking In A Winter Wonderland", too.
That's the kind of abundant living I'm talking about and I love sharing it with my sweet little husband.
Happy New Year. Celebrate your beginnings and your abundance!

No comments: