Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Drip Drip Drip

You know how they say you don't realize how much you love something until it is gone? Well, I must be a little slow because I didn't realize how much I missed something until I got it back. Stay with me here. Today, when driving to Morgantown, I got to drive fast! I love driving and unfortunately, I love driving fast...not dangerously fast, I am older and wiser afterall, but speedy fast is good. All the snow prevented that for oh, so long.
Here's the other thing I got back...a full length stride when walking! I could go fast again and not worry about crashing! So, I walked twice today!
Hope you got to get out and enjoy the drips today!
Lot of exclamation points in this post...wakie, wakie lemon cakie...
OK. I'm going now.
smile

No comments: