Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Creating


I have been spending parts of each day this week at school getting ready...I am assuming that they will be back eventually. I love this part of my job. It is the creative part where I get to think and plan and imagine the best, most exciting way to get the needed information into their brains and hearts. I wonder if there is a job out there where people could say, "I need to teach "this", can you figure out a fun way for me to get it across to my kids?" I would LOVE that job! I love my job now, too...most days.
This is a photo of one of my new Whimsical Woolies. The title is, "Two Peeps in a Pod". I will have a show at Mountain Made in March, so I have to be creating! Tough life. Great way to spend snowy days.






2 comments:

Misty said...

I love your little creations. I would love to have the job where I get hired out to just organize anything and everything. Files, tupperware, clothes, crafting supplies... you get the idea! The close runner up would be finding way to make things more efficient, still along the lines of organization.

p.s. I'm missing you. If we don't have 30 feet of snow tomorrow evening, wanna get together for dinner?

Donna said...

Misty,
If you can get to Monroe's I can. I can walk though. Just let me know...maybe afternoon would be safer for you.