Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's All Good

Today was a stellar day of giggles and good news. Kids that made me laugh and prayers that were answered...big prayers!
Our God is amazing and wonderful and he loves us. He is the Good Shepherd, Abba and the Big Cheese.
How amazing it is to feel the relief of lifted worry. More giggles that make you realize it's been awhile since you laughed.
A perfect end to a fairly tense week! Thanks so much to all who prayed along side. Is there something you need prayer for? Ask! It is powerful.
Amen and amen.
ps One of the kid giggles: Stevie dropped something and one of our little men rushed over to help and when she commented that he was being very nice, he (kindergartener that he is) said with a straight face, "Well, I want to make sure I get good grades." (report cards go out tomorrow for the first time for K kids and we have been busy with them all week) When Stevie looked at him with an incredulous look, you could just see him thinking...did I say that outloud???
Another kid giggle: We "shopped" with our proud slips for the first time today and one of the little ones said, with a voice full of wonder, "I just can't stop smiling!"
And several had the best day of their lives, again!

4 comments:

AnneS said...

Glad the week ended in a good way for you. Did you have your stress test yet? Hope it went well. I think we are all glad that report cards are all done. Have a peaceful, relaxing weekend. :)

Donna said...

Hey Anne,
My stress test is on Monday at 3:00...at PMH, so I can just run over there and already be warmed up!
Hope your weekend is peaceful, too! I'm getting ready for another show at MountainMade.

AnneS said...

We will pray for good results on the stress test Monday. When is your show at MountainMade? I couldn't get to the one last March because of the weather. By the way, I LOVE my Shadrach, Meshach and another cat that my guys got me for Christmas! It is beautiful!Keep those creative juices flowing. Happy belated birthday!

Donna said...

Show is in March again...weather is always an issue!~ Glad you love Shadrach and the guys. I always want them to have good homes...