Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow Snow Snow

It's still snowing! I love the snow. It is so quiet and clean. I have loved walking in the snow each evening. It sparkles so beautifully in the lights. I feel like I am walking in a snow globe. This last bit of snow has been so fluffy that it doesn't even look quite real.
One evening I sat down on one of the benches on Price St that was full of snow. The next evening it was full again. I drew smiley faces on top of the planters that are heaped with snow. Simple pleasures!
Last night my little husband and I were snug in our house with a fire in the wood burner and fresh bread out of the oven! Ahh. Yummy.
I'm thinking this is practice for retirement and I'm thinking I can do it!
Off to create some woolies!

No comments: