Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Too Much?

It has been building up for a bit. Now, I have to ask the question...is it too much?
There are so many people who need prayer. At church the list is lengthy, but I feel like we share the responsibility so I am not completely overwhelmed. But, now, for me,personally, there are babies and parents and friends that have asked me to pray for them.
Quandry - they know I am Christian and a prayer...that's good...how to do them all justice...that's bad.
So, again, I am learning. In order to be effective for all these in need, I must seek God first for strength and wisdom. I must be full of God before I can share. Learning...again! And praying.
God doesn't expect me to fix things...as I am wont to try and do...he wants me to lean into him on behalf of these others.
Lean and hang on! It isn't too much...for God or for me.
Amen...

2 comments:

Shawn Graham said...

Well said! I'm still "learning" how to pray...it's a fascinating journey! Amen

Donna said...

It just keeps getting more and more personal.