Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Bit of Balance

A full and balanced day...rare and wonderful.
Started with worship among friends and fellow travellers. Lunch with my little husband after church at New China with only reasonable consumption. Shopping for a friend who needed a broom and delivery. An invitation to Don's brother (who is in a transition time in his life and needs a safe harbor and lots of love) to come and stay as long as he would like.
A little reading and a nap. Time at work, but not too long. A 2 mile walk at the high school while listening to my friend, Patrick talk about unity among all of us who love Jesus. Home to fix lunches and still only about 8:00pm. Yippee!
Still have time to read a bit more before I fall asleep. Hope your day was purposeful and blessed.
Good night, friends.

No comments: