Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wondering

Wondering if the people who always seem to have it all together really do or not. There are those who seem peaceful, happy, effective...and I wonder.
I wonder if I pretend well enough that folks think I am one of those who have it all together. I wonder.
Honestly, just when I begin to feel a bit of peace and balance in my life I just go crazy again. Why is that? Like Paul says in the Bible...I do the very things that I don't want to do and don't do what I know I should. Being in good company with Paul isn't really making me feel all that much better.
The small silver lining it all the chances I get to begin again...
I think I will go now and read again how Paul dealt with this problem.
Wondering.

3 comments:

tforman7 said...

I wish that I was able to do what God wanted me to do, but that is very hard. It is much easier for me to come up with a good excuse. Actually, I think that is because the devil is right there handing it to me.

tforman7 said...

Oh yeah, I am sure that I am one of the people that you think has it all together right???? HAHA

Donna said...

I'll let you know after I hear your sermon tomorrow. Looking forward to your spreading the Joy!
I really need to stop asking God to look the other way for just a while...