Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

God's Moving

For quite a while now, Don and I have been comfortably alone together. We didn't do much with other folks in or out of our family. It was good time together. We did, however, pray for God to use us.
Now, I can feel Him moving in our lives. We are making connections with people in and out of our families in ways that we would never have expected.
Don has taken on a man to do chores who needs to know about God more than most people. Don pays him to do what he could certainly do himself and then he gets to speak the Message to him on occasion. God is moving in us and through us.
Don's brother has come to stay for awhile and look for a job.
God is changing our lives.
Letting God lead is powerful. It is hard for me, especially, because I always want to do it my way for myself...I can fix "it" whatever "it" is!
Letting God lead is peaceful. I am feeling joy. I am feeling a major change in me and in my life with my little husband. Peace, purpose, joy...it's all good.
God's not finished with me yet. Amen.

3 comments:

tforman7 said...

Amen, be still and let God.

Willingspirit said...

Reminds me of a song we have been listening to ALOT! http://www.brandonheath.net/updatesinfo.php?id=59

Wait and see...He's not finished with me yet...

Donna said...

Tiffany, I am so trying to do just that. I even have the sign in my living room...BE Still and Know that I am God.
Mali, I love that song, too!