Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fluff

Today I was walking down the hall with a little 3rd grade girl that had on a pretty pink coat and leopard leggings. I complimented her on her cool leggings and told her she was looking very pettable today. "What's pettable mean?" she asked. I told her I thought she was looking pettable because her pink coat was so nice and soft.
"Oh." she said. "Most of the fluff has been loved off already." Straight face, comment to be taken at face value. OK, have a great day I told her. We both walked away with a smile.
Have you loved most of the fluff off of any one lately?

No comments: