Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

More and More

God designed out bodies to work beautifully...if we stick somewhat close to the original plan, I think.
For way too many years I have taken my body for granted. It has worked well for me with relatively little upkeep on my part. I am healthy, but things are beginning to hurt more often for longer times. Things I used to be able to enjoy (potato chip and chocolate frenzy) with little or no ill effect just are not possible anymore. Sigh.
But the good news is that God has a good plan. I can feel myself tending toward healthier eating because I enjoy it more and more. I can feel myself enjoying preparing healthier food more and more. I still have to fight the convenience of "fast food" and "prepared" foods, but it is coming more and more.
Two good magazines for you to check out are Eating Well and Clean Eating.
Enjoy!
Not sure if I am becoming someone new or returning to who I used to be or who I always wanted to be...very perplexing.

No comments: