Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Confession?

On the playground on of my little darlings came up to me and said, " I was just holding some of these wood chips in my hands. I hope no one got hurt." I said, "Well, tell them to come and see me if they did."
A little later the same darling comes and says, "I was only trying to hand them some wood chips. I hope no one got their eye hurt." Having heard no screams or seen any problem, I say, "OK. Be careful. Go play."
A little bit later still she comes back and says, "So, do you mean I don't have to worry about this anymore?"
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

No comments: