Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Inquiring Minds

Most days you get lots of questions in Kindergarten. Can I pee? When's lunch? When can I see my mom? What did you say? What did you say? What did you say? But every once in awhile you get one who likes to think a bit deeper. Then you get questions like how did Noah fit all the dinosaurs on board the ark? Who came first, the cave men or Adam and Eve?
And one of my all time favorite questions was from a little guy who was in trouble at recess and had to stand against the wall for a short time. I went over to lean against the wall in the sun near him and he scoots over, looks up at me and says incredulously, "What did you do?"
And the parents...did this one REALLY want me to let her child be a Price St. wacker for the hole year????
What's your most interesting question????

2 comments:

tforman7 said...

Try living with an inquiring mind. How is snow made? How does electricity go through the wires? How hot is lava? Why doesn't aluminum foil catch on fire? Will it burn in lava? ARGGGGGGG

Donna said...

You win the prize for smartest in my book! I concede....