Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Snuggy

I love this weather! It is absolutely the best to be snugged into my bed with the mattress warmer turned on high (which my little husband remembers to do for me) and the windows open to let in that cool, crisp night air. Almost makes me want to sleep outside in a tent...hearing the rain drop softly on the tent and roll down the sides...almost!
Haven't put socks on with my Birkenstocks yet, though. Might get a few more days sock free. Looking forward to winter! Love it, love it, love it!
Enjoy. God changes the weather often enough to keep us all happy, right?
What's your favorite time of year, kind of weather?

No comments: