Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Even Day

I found a double acorn today at Shangri La Ti Da. Hooked together with both hats on. They are just so cute that I want to make them into little people with faces and cute tweed jackets and flannel shirts. So, that's a 2 and 2 is even.
One of my little darlings had a bit of a melt down today when he was supposed to be writing numbers. He couldn't write a 4. Mrs. Bayles told him she knew tricks and he would know how to write a 4 in no time....down and over-down some more...that's the way you make a 4. He got it and was so proud of himself. Those are the moments that make teaching the job to have! You should have seen his face...and then, to make a perfect moment even better, I let him write it on the chalk board! So, that's a 4 and 4 is even.
Got some of the last corn of the season from a wonderful gardener. There were 6 ears and 6 is even.
I stopped to get a diet soda at McDonald's on the way to Shangri La Ti Da this evening and waited long enough to read 8 pages in my book...and 8 is an even number.
Did you have an even or an odd day?
Tomorrow, the question, "Did cave men or Adam and Eve come first?"

No comments: