Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And on the other hand...

Doesn't it always seem that just as you are getting things together in your life something goes wrong? We are trying to build as we go and pay as we go and are succeeding...but then today, Herself (my little husband's Jeep), had a falling apart and has to have major transmission work done. It is the cost of the repair and the fact that our "work" vehicle is out of commission for about a week. Evil is out there...waiting, looking, jumping. Be careful.
But on the other hand if you want a boost and a hero check the YouTube video of Coach Don Myer winning the Jimmy V award at the Espy's last night. I don't know how to link you there from here, but it is worth the time to find it.
And on the other hand, my friend Stevie is coming home from Ireland tomorrow and I will be very happy to see her.
And on the other hand we have 89 little trees that made it through the winter and deer attacks.
And on the other hand our friend, Mike, brought us cold drinks when he came to Shangri La Ti Da for a quick visit today.
And on the other hand I have a basket to finish and that makes me happy.
I am so glad there is always the other hand if we will only remember to look there.
Don't forget.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Here's the address to the Don Meyer's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTGSCalTjpU

Donna said...

Thanks. I hope others go and enjoy...