Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Naming of the Property

Not much time to write tonight. Had a LONG and productive Arts Council meeting. Pretty soon you will be able to check out our new and improved website!
Anyway, while riding Flicka for a while today, and it was a bit of an adventure with holes big enough to lose tires in (!) the official name for our property came to me. Are you ready? Here it is:

Shangri La Ti Da
Doesn't it make you happy? I thought my husband was going to fall off the ladder when I told him. Much happiness. Now we need a sign....hmmmm.
Anyone else have names for their lands/homes? Wanna share?

2 comments:

Constance said...

Love the name - it made me smile! :) We never did name our property, talked about it but never did. Although, since Bryan now has a "farm" he officially calls that "Lamear-Amtower Farm" 1st 2 letters from each kid's name... I want to see your new RASPBERRY bike! Sounds pretty.

Donna said...

That's a great name, too.
Thanks for being the first person to make a comment! Yeah!