Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Light

My desire to be light, God's light, in my place is going to be harder than I had hoped. It is so very easy to get drawn into negative thinking, negative talk, gossip, judging....yikes! I need help.
If you hear me say something, or see me do something that dims the light, remind me to shine!
Thanks.
Shall I do the same for you? If we are all shining, we can drive out the dark. With enough light from enough sources, even the shadows are driven away. I learned that in a photography workshop yesterday.
Intending to shine!

3 comments:

Constance said...

Photography workshop? Thanks for letting me in on that! ;)

Donna said...

I did think of you. It was to take photos of art to send in to jurys to get into shows. Pretty technical. Way over my head. Should have sent you so you can be my photographer!

Constance said...

LOL OK never mind - doesn't sound as fun as I thought!