Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sad and Scary

I have kept a school key in a place for any teacher to use to get in the school during evenings or weekends. I have kept it there for years and it has helped many teahers who have never taken advantage of it or misused it in any way.
Today I get it and my husband and go off to school to deliver my latest purchase for the beginning of the year. When we get everything out of the car and by my classroom door, I got the key out to put in the door.
Unfortunately the key was a blank. Someone had taken the school key off of the key ring and replaced it with a blank key.
Who would do that? Why?
They left our house key, thank God.
It is not shaking my peace or my faith, but it does make me so sad. And a little bit scared.
They took the trouble to put a blank key on the key ring instead of just taking the key...I just can't understand it at all...
Praying.

2 comments:

tforman7 said...

Oh my, that is low. Who would do that? That does give you a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Constance said...

OMG that IS crazy!! If they had just taken it, not the biggest deal, but yeah, to go to the trouble of hiding the fact?! Wow!