Read, enjoy and RESPOND. One of the things I can use in my life is accountability. You can help keep me honest, keep me thinking, keep me growing toward the person God intends me to be.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Possibility and Potential

I wandered the halls at school late this afternoon just because I love to see all the rooms ready for the morning. It is a wonderful picture of possibility.
I can't decide who is probably more nervous, the students or the teachers.
How many times do you get this chance so full of potential?
It reminds me of God's amazing grace. He sees in each of us that kind of possibility and potential and He doesn't even wait for the "beginning of the year" to realize it and wonder at it all. Each blink is that kind of beginning for Him and for us through Him.
Here's hoping that we can remember the grace and mercy - hmmm, those would make great dog names :>) - that God shows us each day. Here's hoping that we can see the possibilities and potential in each of our students and all we come into contact with...
Can we do it? Let your little light shine!

No comments: